1. Better clarity
Up to 6.7 MP images providesincredible brightness, contrast, spatial resolution, depth of field and grey scale for clearer images and easier analysis.
2. Inspect quicker
Live enhanced inspection technology up to 30 fps means real-time image processing giving the best images quickly to maximize throughput.
3. Stay sharp
The QuadraNTTM X-ray tube provides unbeatable images with high resolution at high magnification. With up to 10 W target power at 0.1 μm feature recognition or up to 20 W target power at 0.3 μm feature recognition the QuadraNTTM delivers sharp clear images.
4. Easy to use
The ergonomically designed cabinet is tailored to optimize how a user interacts with the system. The intuitive GensysTM inspection software enables operators to be up and running in seconds.
1. Find defects fast
● See defects as small as 2 μm with QuadraNT® X-ray tube technology.
● Powerful automated inspection routines save significant time for batches of boards.
2. Easy to use
● Gensys® inspection software, developed for Quadra® Series X-ray inspection systems enables operators and occasional users to perform quality inspection quickly, easily and with minimal training.
● Real-time image feedback from our proprietary AspireFP® detector allows you to easily navigate samples and identify defects quickly.
● Easily ensure IPC-A-610 and IPC-7095 compliance with in-built tools for dimension measurement, BGA void analysis, bump diameter and roundness and through hole filling.
3. Super Compact Footprint
● The perfect balance of board size and system footprint.
● Small footprint makes siting and installation fast and easy.
● Inspecting boards from every side is important to catch head in pillow defects, observe component cracking and to clearly see PTH solder fill level. Our unique double oblique detector geometry inspects 300 x 300 mm boards from every side without requiring a size restricting rotation table.
1. Prove Your Quality
Jade Plus inspects the hidden regions of your products which are inaccessible to optical tools.
● Spot quality process trends early using advanced measurement tools for distance measurement and voiding.
● Ensure IPC-A-610 and IPC-7095 compliance with built in checking for BGA and QFN voiding, solder ball diameter, roundness, bridge and missing.
● See assembly defects clearly with 0.95 µm image resolution.
2. Inspect Fast
Enjoy high throughput even with a high mix of products.
● Save time inspecting multiple boards. Program an automated inspection routine once, then load, click and go.
● See from every side at high magnification. Unique double angle geometry does not rotate the board so you never lose orientation.
● Click to jump directly to a specific part. Component Location uses board design data so you always know what you are looking at.
1. High Speed AXI system for inline setups
2. Microfocus X-ray tube (sealed tube / maintenance free)
3. Multiple programmable motion system with linear drives
4. Digital CMOS flatpanel detector
5. Automatic grey-level and geometrical calibration
6. Flexible setup for inline pass through or same-side in/out configuration
7. Full product traceability via various Industry 4.0 MES Interfaces
8. IPC-CFX ready